Breathtaking vistas stretch for miles in every direction. You'll see New York's famous landmarks, including the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Plus, your view includes the Empire State Building! Quite simply, it is the most spectacular view in New York City.
- pin_drop Location: New-York-City (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 60 minutes
- people Adult: $ 34 USD
- face Child: $ 28 USD
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open 365 days a year. Watch the seasons unfold or take in an amazing sunset from the outdoor observation deck. Interactive displays are exhibited detailing the construction of the Rockefeller Center, including three short films.
ROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR UPGRADE
Upgrade your ticket to include a 75-minute Rockefeller Center Tour and uncover the rich history and breathtaking artistry of New York's most famous landmark. Learn about the history of the Rockefeller Center and how founder John D. Rockefeller Jr.'s vision for a cultural center came to reality with the great works of art and architecture that comprise it today.
An expert historian will guide you through the CenterÔÇÖs most significant buildings, gardens and spaces on this culturally-enriching tour. You'll be equipped with your own personal headset so you can follow the illuminating commentary of your live guide. Rockefeller Center will never look the same again!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed ticketing. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. We suggest you visit Top the Rock in advance of your actual desired time and secure your timed tickets for later that day or the next
Products standard cancellable
8am - midnight
Last elevator going up at 11pm
Hours may vary on holidays
All guests will be directed to the Rockefeller Center Concourse via the Sixth Avenue subway entrance located between 49th and 50th Streets, to access Top of the RockROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR Tours depart hourly between 10am and 7pm(with exception of 6pm). Advanced reservations are required
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 34 USD