- pin_drop Location: New-York-City (USA)
- event Season: Monday - Saturday
- check_circle Availability: Monday - Saturday
- watch_later Duration: 15 minutes
- people Adult: $ 199 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. After April 1 2017, the heliportÂ fee will increase to USD$40.00 per person. The heliportÂ surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
What You Can Expect
On your 15-minute New York sightseeing helicopter flight you'll experience the grandeur of Manhattan's famous skyline in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see the most famous landmark in the US, the Statue of Liberty, from the air!
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.Â After April 1 2017, the security fee will increase to USD$40.00 per person.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Onceyour booking is complete,you may call and advise your specific flight time preference toguarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Reservations are STRONGLY encouraged
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
Products standard cancellable
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time.Â You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 199 USD