Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Cooking class
- Market visit
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Meeting with your Chef at the market at 9am: first you will buy veggies and fruit, then you will learn about Italian cheeses from all the different regions (talking directly with the producer) and then you will meet with the bakers in order to discover the secret of a good pizza and see him at work.
At 10am you will head to the Chef's kitchen: enjoy a welcome drink, wear your apron and start the lesson! You will learn 4 different recipes from all the italian region, from north (i.e. milanese risotto with ossobuco, polenta and fish, pumpkin ravioli, tortellini, meat or veggie lasagna, gnocchi, tagliatelle, bolognese and pesto sauce, tiramisu, panna cotta, profitterol) to the southern Italy (i.e. orecchiette in broccoli sauce, panzerotti, strascinati, lamb, arancini, spaghetti sicilian style, filled eggplant, caponata, sicilian cannoli).
Learn how it's easy to make fresh pasta and a good sauce! How to choose the veggies, how to chop and cook, how to make a pizza dough and a good dessert.
At 12:30pm, seat at the table for a good lunch and taste what you have cooked along with a choice of white or red wine. Before to say goodbye to your Chef, have a glass of limoncello and an espresso coffee. After the lunch you will receive a gift to remember your experience, plus recipes and pictures of the day!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if require
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative day or full refund