Evening Cooking Lesson with Dinner in Milan
- 4-course dinner
- Food tasting
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Meet Aurora, the house owner and certified cook at 6pm in her home in central Milan . Over a drink and snack we first chat about the daily menu and get to know each other. You are then going to prepare four recipes from different Italian regions. Aurora pays attention to choose recipes with ingredients that you can buy everywhere, not just in Italy.
We will prepare as a starter fresh hand-made pasta such as tagliatelle, lasagna, gnocchi, ravioli and different sauces which are easy to do again at home (bolognese, pesto, fish sauce). For the main we will prepare meat or fish from another Italian region, yeast products (pizza, panzerotti, gnocco fritto) and for dessert we will prepare Sicilian cannoli, tiramisu, panna cotta or profitterols.
After 2.5 hours of team work, we can enjoy our masterpieces at dinner accompanied with good Italian wine or beer. During the dinner Aurora will tell you more about the origin and history of the different dishes and explain the wine choice for dinner.
We finish the dinner with a good espresso coffee and your cooking certificate to remember this special day.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- NO hotel pickup is offered
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended