Heading south of Mexico City on the Insurgentes Avenue (considered as the longest avenue of the world) we will find San Angel district and the National University of Mexico where one of the greatest Mexican artist of the mid 1900's (Diego Rivera) lived and also decorated the Olympic Stadium. The great work of Juan O´Gorman can be admired on the walls of the library of the University too, as well as the Siqueiros Tridimensional Murals.
Afterwards enjoy a colorful ride on the ancient Aztec waterways of Xochimilco on a traditional "trajinera" (river boats in Nahuatl); also known as Floating Gardens this is one of the favorite Mexican spots to celebrate, a truly colorful and authentic experience. Drift in flat-bottomed boats through the lovely floating gardens of Xochimilco and take in the once enormous agrarian canal system that fed the Aztec capital. I A tour not to be missed while in Mexico City!
- A visit to the iconic National University of Mexico City or "Cd Universitaria" to amaze with its architecture and art
- Spend time sailing on the traditional "trajineras" across the natural water channels of Xochimilco
- Enjoy a traditional celebration at Xochimilco, a favorite traditional spot for both locals and visitors from around the world
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Extra cash
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your pick-up information and reservation 48 hours in advance, call Olympus Tours Mexico City office +52+ (55) 5684-8921 Office hours: Monday to Friday09:00AMto 6:00PM/Saturday9:00AMto1:00PMor the Cancun office (998) 881-9030 Monday to Sunday from07:00AM-7:00PMor email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.