Mexico is full of architectural wonders and the Shrine of Guadalupe is not an exception, it is considered one of the most important religious places in Mexico and one of the most important pilgrimage sites of Catholicism. Make sure to view the miraculous cloth of Our Lady of Guadalupe and learn the history of her appearances and miracles throughout the centuries.
Next our tour takes us to 30 miles north to the city of Teotihuacan, it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. It is the most visited archaeological site in Mexico. Teotihuacan contains some of the largest pyramidal structures built in the pre-Columbian Americas. Let yourself be conquered by the birthplace of the gods, walk between the past and present, climb to the top of the pyramid of the sun and the moon, and marvel at the city below. While in Teotihuacan, don’t miss the Butterfly Temple, the Avenue of the Death and Temple of Quetzalcoatl, amazing views that will take your breath away. Enjoy tequila tastings, exhibits and displays of local handcrafters.
For history and architectural buffs this is a tour from Mexico City that cannot be missed!
- Teotihuacan is the most visited archaeological sites of Mexico... feel the presence of the Aztec gods while climbing the pyramids!
- Amaze with the view from the top of the Pyramid of the sun
- Visit the most important religious place in Mexico, visited every year by thousands of faithful people from around the world
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation
- Admission to the archeological site
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
- (Lunch is optional)
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Hat or cap
- Extra cash
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.