Vist Puebla also called the city of angels and the pyramids of Cholula in one day. On your way to Puebla you will stop in Cholula - some of the world’s largest pyramids. Enjoy a full day of history and amazing sites.
At Cholula you will visit the largest pyramid of the world due to its base, you will be able to get into the tunnels and discover the Tepanapa pyramid, covered up in to the ground by the Spaniards who’s placed a chapel at the top the pyramid called the Tlachihualtepetl.
The colonial style of Puebla fascinates visitors from all around the world. Historic cathedrals, colonial squares and arquitecture can be found all over the center. Puebla is one of the first Colonial Towns of Mexico, famous for its Mole Poblano and Talavera (ceramic pottery) on your way through the city you will admire the buildings decorated with Talavera murals, unique for this city. You will visit the Puebla Cathedral, the Chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary and the Parian Market where you will be able to find some the local handicrafts. This tour gets you to one of the tile & fine pottery factories to see how it is made and admire the unique artistry of Puebla at the Neighborhood of the Artists.
- Enjoy a full day of adventure and amazing site visiting at one of the most beautiful cities of Mexico
- A tour that includes archaeological wonders and a visit to one of the most important colonial cities
- Puebla is world famous for its food, the traditional artistic pottery (Talavera) and its architecture
- Transportation in a motor coach or van from the meeting point
- Admission to the archeological site
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun block
- Extra cash
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your pick-up information and reservation 48 hours in advance, call Olympus Tours Mexico City office +52+ (55) 5684-8921 Office hours: Monday to Friday09:00AMto 6:00PM/Saturday9:00AMto1:00PMor the Cancun office (998) 881-9030 Monday to Sunday from07:00AM-7:00PMor email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.