Mexican Folkloric Ballet
This is a show not to be missed! Come and discover the sights and sounds of Mexico, enjoy an evening full of colors with the Mexican Folkloric Ballet.
The ballet reflects scenes from the past and present with beautiful songs and dances, that represent the essence of Mexico and its important cultural heritage.
The Mexican Folkloric Ballet was founded in 1952 by Amalia Hernandez, it is still the most important and impressive ballet of Mexico.
The show may be performed at one of the following locations: At the Palace of Fine Arts, the Hidalgo Theatre, the Anthropology Museum or the Chapultepec Castle, wherewe'll guarantee excellent seats for you.
- One of the most representative shows of the Mexican Culture, not to be missed
- Enjoy the impressive show in all of its glory, amaze with the traditional dresses, the music, light and sound
- The show will take place at one of the most important cultural halls of Mexico City with the best seats reserved for you
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation from the hotel- theatre- hotel
- Admission to the theater
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Extra cash
Children are allowed but must observe a good behavior as this is an important event.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance, call Olympus Tours Mexico City office 011+52+ (55) 5684-8921 or Cancun office (998)881-9030 Our hours are: Monday to Sunday from 07:00 am - 7:00 pm or email email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.