The tour begins in Cuernavaca, nicknamed the “City of Eternal Spring”, because of its year round warm and stable climate. This city has one of the greatest monasteries of the Franciscan Friars, formerly known as The Assumption´s Temple, now named the Cathedral of Cuernavaca that features al fresco murals from the 16th Century.
Our next stop is Taxco, a gorgeous city surrounded by the mountains with a bohemian flare. Taxco is "the world capital of silver". Here you will find yourself overwhelmed with the choices of silver jewelry and goods. Taxco offers a great taste of a Mexican city; walk through the cobbled streets, marvel at the facades and terraces and fall in love with Mexico all over again! We'll pay a visit to the Parish of Santa Prisca, commonly referred to as the Santa Prisca Church, is located on the east side of the main plaza of Taxco, and is one of the few Baroque buildings in the state of Guerrero. It was built between 1751 and 1758 by José de la Borda (ca. 1700–1778), who had made a great fortune in the silver mines surrounding the town.
Come and discover the magic of Mexico!
- A visit to some of the most beautiful cities in Mexico full of history and amazing culture
- Cuernavaca is a beautiful city with a perfect weather, full of flowered gardens and Mexican history
- Taxco is known as the World Capital of Silver. Fall in love with it's colonial style and enjoy shopping at the jewelries
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Extra cash
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your pick-up information and reservation 48 hours in advance, call Olympus Tours Mexico City office +52+ (55) 5684-8921 Office hours: Monday to Friday 09:00AM to 6:00PM/Saturday 9:00AM to 1:00PM or the Cancun office (998) 881-9030 Monday to Sunday from 07:00AM - 7:00PM or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refunds for unused tours.