Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Wine, Bubbles, Food & Chocolate!
Enjoy a full day in Yarra Valley Wineries in our air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced guide from approx. 9:15 am to 5:30 pm. Start at Domaine Chandon for a full glass of sparkling wine OR at Rob Dolan for tastings of sparkling, white, rose, and red. Lunch will be either at Tokar Estate, Tramonto Kitchen & Bar (at Badger’s Brook) or Rochford Wines with a beautiful one course à la carte meal and a glass of wine. Then two more venues for tastings: at Hanrahan Vineyard/ Helen & Joey Estate/ The Riverstone Estate OR at Yering Farm. Finish the day at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. (Venues are dependent on availability)
- Driver/Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus or midi-bus
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Pickup from selected meeting points. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off outside of the allocated meeting points. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.
What You Can Expect
After being collected by your professional guide at one of the allocated pickup points. Please note: you must choose from one of the allocated pickup points during the booking process. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.
You will start the day with a morning tour of Domaine Chandon for a full glass of sparkling wine OR a visit to Rob Dolan for tastings of sparkling, white, rose, and red (depending on the availability of venue).
Next up, lunch either at Tokar Estate, Tramonto Kitchen & Bar (at Badger’s Brook) OR Rochford Wines Yarra Valley with a beautiful one course à la carte meal and a glass of wine (depending on the availability of venue).
Your two more wine tasting destinations at either Hanrahan Vineyard/ Helen & Joey Estate/ The Riverstone Estate/ OR Yering Farm.
For those of you with a sweet tooth, heading into the afternoon, you will visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and ice-creamery (own expense).
You will then be returned to your original departure point at approximately 5:00 - 5:30 pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At the time of booking please choose your pick up point from the options provided.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Products standard cancellable
- 9.05 am next to 7-eleven corner Flinders & Spencer St, Melbourne (outside shop 570 Flinders St)9:15 am St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders St, Melbourne (opposite Federation Square)9:25 am Her Majesty’s Theatre 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne (corner Little Bourke & Exhibition St.)9:30 am Hertz car rental 97 Franklin St, Melbourne9:45 am Bus stop at Park & Ride Manningham, Doncaster10:15 am Bus stop at Lilydale railway station, Lilydale
Please note: these are the ONLY pickup locations available. You must make your way to the pickup location chosen during the booking process. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.