Yarra Valley Gourmet Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- All tastings
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
While the Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine growing region, wine is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland and this tour provides a fine blend of the very best of the region’s wines and other gourmet products.
Start the day with an exclusive farm gate visit at Yarra Farm Fresh, for a palate-cleansing fruit experience. At this boutique, third-generation orchard, you will sample a range of freshly-made juices and learn about the patented technology that creates each glass. You will also sample and learn about the wide range of apples grown on the property.
Next, travel to one of the valley’s true icons, De Bortoli Wines where you will enjoy a tasting from their extensive range of quality wines. Learn how to swirl, sniff and slurp like true connoisseurs, while tasting some cool-climate wines.
The variety of cheeses at the Yarra Valley Dairy are truly stunning and will have your taste buds working overtime!
Our lunch is at the fabulous Rochford Wines where our guests can choose from four different main meals, with a glass of wine & tea/coffee. Take some time to explore the gift shop, or perhaps climb the spiral staircase to enjoy the panoramic views from Rochford’s famous lookout tower.
The next stop is Yering Station, where you will taste another sampling of wines produced in this region.
Before returning to Melbourne, visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you’re welcomed with free chocolate tastings, displays of thousands of premium chocolates and European chocolatiers at work handcrafting their creations.
You will commence the journey back to Melbourne knowing that you have truly enjoyed the very best that the Yarra Valley has to offer.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour operator reserve the right to use other high quality wineries and gourmet locations in the event that the regular locations are for any reason unable to accommodate our groups for tastings.
Products standard cancellable
Please contact your local operator to confirm exact pickup time and location.