Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour
For all things gourmet with personalized service, join this small group Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tour from Melbourne and the Yarra Valley. Enjoy private wine tastings accompanied by international and local cheeses, meet a Yarra Valley winemaker and pause for lunch in a winery served with matching wines. Your full-day tour includes a professional guide with local knowledge, plus return hotel transfers.
- Small-group tour
- 2-course lunch with a glass of wine
- 5-cellar door wine tasting
- Cheese and wine pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tasting glasses at vineyards are not complimentary
What You Can Expect
Head for De Bortoli Winery, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region, De Bortoli makes a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white Noble One. Taste a selection of De Bortoli wines accompanied by a selection of local and international cheeses.
Next, visit the working winery, Yering Farm where you get the chance to taste some of the wines made with some of the oldest vines in the region as well as their famous cider.
Continue your food and wine journey with a two-course lunch paired with wine at Tokar Estate or Tramonto Kitchen and Bar (depending on season, availability and size of group).
Your last stop is the exciting new kid on the block, Helen and Joey Estate for a premium wine tasting before heading back to your city accommodation.
10:30am - Hosted Cheese and Wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
12:00pm - Meet the winemaker, Graeme Miller at Dixons Creek Estate
1:00pm – Two-course lunch paired with wine at Tokar Estate, Soumah or Ezard at Levantine Hill (depending on season, availability and size of group)
2:30pm - Cellar door tasting at Coldstream Hills Winery and visit to the "amphitheater" style vineyards.
4:00pm - Depart the Yarra Valley.
5:30pm - Arrive back at your Melbourne accommodation.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not recommended for child aged 18 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Products standard cancellable
Centrally located Melbourne and most Yarra Valley accommodation