Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- 4-course dinner
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, basic spirits and liqueurs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Your Melbourne dinner cruise starts at Southbank Promenade on the southern side of the Yarra River. Hop aboard the Spirit of Melbourne — your fully enclosed floating restaurant — and set off up the river.
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
Catering is provided for vegetarians and special dietary needs.All passengers MUST select your main course or note your special dietary requirements at time of reservation by adding a note in the 'special requirements' field when completing your booking.
Entree Tasting Platter
- Balsamic Glazed Smoked Lamb on mash potato (GF)
- Sesame Glass Noodles with shredded chicken (GF)
- Prawn and Scallop Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast marinated in basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet served with a potato rosti, avocado salsa and caper mayonnaise
- Pan Fried Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” garnished with a prawn atop a potato pumpkin mash served with broccoli and a creamy garlic jus (GF)
- Portuguese Lamb Shank with mash potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
- ENTRÉE: Pappardelle Pasta served with roast pumpkin, spinach, fetta and a napoli sauce (V)
- MAIN COURSE: Oven Baked Vegetable Filo Wrap on a puree of spinach servedwith a garden salad (V)
- Selection of Mini Desserts
- Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
- Selection of Beers & a range of Spirits
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
- Port or Liqueur (Available upon request during Tea & Coffee service)
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: If you book the 2-Hour Sunday Evening Dinner Cruise,you must specify your main meal optionfor each person under the 'special requirements' field at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years