Puffing Billy Train With Optional Penguin Parade or Melbourne City Tour
- Puffing Billy train ride
- Morning tea (Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and Vegemite with crackers)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off (depending on option taken)
What You Can Expect
After departing Federation Square in Melbourne, travel out of the city through the South-Eastern suburbs to the beautiful Sherbrooke Forest, right in the heart of The Dandenongs for a refreshing stop of Aussie style morning tea. Your Aussie style morning tea consists of Bush Billy Tea, lamingtons and Vegemite to try with crackers. There is time also to buy some bird seed to hand feed the colorful and peckish crimson rosellas and king parrots!
After this delightful treat, hop on board the Puffing Billy steam train at Belgrave to Menzies Creek. The half hour journey through the forest is the most scenic and our driver will meet you at Menzies Creek for the remainder of the tour.
To cap off this fun morning tour in the Blue Dandenongs, stop in the village of Sassafras. This lovely village is well known among Melbournians for it's good quality antiques and crafts, as well as it's tea shop. The tour will conclude at Federation Square.
If you have chosen the optional upgrade for the Penguin Parade and the Melbourne City Tour, you will start the second half of your tour here.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please confirm with the supplier exact pickup time at time of reconfirmation