Mornington Peninsula Cheese, Chocolate and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Gourmet lunch
- Food tasting (cheese, chocolate & strawberries)
- Wine tasting (wine and cider)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Professional and knowledge guide
- Informative cellar door presentations
- Drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your Mornington Peninsula food and wine road trip begins with pickup from your city hotel. Then relax on the scenic journey around Port Phillip Bay, down to the Mornington Peninsula, one of Melbourne's favorite seaside holiday destinations.
The first stop is the peninsula's highest point, Arthurs Seat, for fabulous views over Port Phillip Bay, all the way to Melbourne and along the coast to Portsea.
Your food tour continues along Arthurs Seat's winding back roads to Main Ridge Dairy. Taste a range of delicious goat's cheeses at this boutique dairy, and watch the delightful baby goats at play.
Next stop is Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm to sample the fruit in a variety of ways. Sip strawberry liqueurs and wines, pair strawberries with chocolate or pick your own punnet of fresh strawberries if it's fruit-picking season.
Then it’s time for some wine tasting at the boutique T'Gallant Winery, beautifully set on rolling hills in the middle of the peninsula. Sample chardonnay, pinot noir and other cool-climate wine varieties and receive tasting tips at this artisan-styled cellar door.
Head to a local cafe in the quaint seaside village of Flinders for lunch.
In the afternoon, visit Red Hill Estate Winery for more wine tasting and enjoy fabulous ocean views from the beautiful cellar door. Then finish your Mornington Peninsula food tour with sparkling wine at the award-winning vineyard Stonier, served with cheese and crackers.
Relax on the drive back to Melbourne.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
Products standard cancellable
Note: Please refer to the hotel pick-up schedule in your voucher