Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour
- Small-group of maximum 8 people
- Walking tour
- Chocolate tasting
- Morning Tea
- Goodie bag with map and special offers
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Melbourne is the epicenter for all things fashionable. This three-hour tour will highlight the best that Melbourne has to offer, showcasing local designers whilst acquainting you with the arcades and lanes. Wander through the famed Royal Arcade, steeped in old-world charm and grace, and if time permits visit Hosier Lane. With more than 50 stores, boutiques and galleries, you won’t have time to shop properly but to browse and perhaps pick up the odd trinket.
With a vibrant public art scene and historical buildings that act as a backdrop, you will discover the sophistication and charm that makes Melbourne such a diverse city.
Melbourne is a foodies paradise and no visit would be complete with out sampling some of the local food and wine. Indulge your self with a chocolate tasting, drink delicious coffee and you have the option to include a gourmet lunch and a glass of wine. And best of all you will received a complimentary designer hidden secrets goodie bag!
With so much to remember and yet more to discover don't forget to make time to return to those you like best in the afternoon, to complete a fabulous day out in Melbourne!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking