Melbourne Cricket Ground with National Sports Museum Upgrade
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Explore Australia's favourite stadium by taking a guided MCG tour. Experience the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the famous hallowed turf and learn the secrets and history of the mighty 'G!
Highlights of this must-see tour include the famous MCC Long Room, a walk on the arena, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG tapestry, player change rooms, cricketers' viewing room, Ron Casey media centre, portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre and City Terrace with view's of Melbourne's stunning skyline.
Learn from our knowledgeable tour guides and understand what makes the MCG the heartbeat of Melbourne. Combine your behind-the-scenes MCG tour with a visit to the National Sports Museum for a truly memorable experience!
Note: some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tours run for 75 minutes and depart daily, except on select public holidays and event days
- Not wheelchair accessible