Swimming and Snorkeling are some of the greatest things to do in Los Cabos. Soak up the unusual and natural beauty of the Sea of Cortez, and discover an incredible submarine landscape. Sail to the beautiful Santa Maria Bay, where you can swim in the azure waters with colorful tropical fish or lounge on the deck of the boat basking in the warmth of the Los Cabos sunshine.
Admire the beautiful coastline while lunch is served on the return voyage by the friendliest crew on the sea. Enjoy fresh fruit deli sandwiches, guacamole, chips, and Mexican salsa while sipping an icy margarita or a cold beer. During this tour, we will also cruise by Cabo's landmarks, Lover's Beach, the Arch, and the Sea Lion Colony. The rare mixture of golden beaches and colorful fish are the perfect atmosphere for a fantastic day on board of our 40’ -46’ boat fully equipped with a covered seating area, bar, and two bathrooms. All equipment is Coast Guard approved.
You can enjoy this amazing experience in two schedules, 11:30 am or 12:30 pm (depends on the season).
- Snorkel and discover an incredible submarine landscape full of colorful fish
- Enjoy lunch on board while our staff takes care of you. Worry about nothing but enjoying
- Amaze with the stunning views and create memories that'll last forever
- All snorkeling gear
- Beverages (bottled water, sodas, beer and open bar)
- Lunch consisting of fresh fruit basket
- Deli sandwiches
- Chips and Mexican salsa
- Transportation to the meeting place
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Underwater camera
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance, call Olympus Tours Los Cabos office 011+52+ (624) 142-1899 or email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.