Unescorted Stonehenge Tour from London
- Extended visit and entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide included at Stonehenge in multiple languages
- Return transportation
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Departing from Central London (unescorted) in the morning or in the afternoon, go directly to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Audio guides are available in different languages.
Stonehenge, wander around this mystical world heritage site and be captivated by the unique and ancient stone structure. Situated on Salisbury Plain, rocks as heavy as 40 tonnes stand alone since their mysterious placement there 5,000 years ago.
Many theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is an astronomical rock or a religious temple to even a Bronze Age burial ground. Decide for yourself as you learn about the fascinating history behind this glorious monument. After Stonehenge board your coach for the return journey to London.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
Products standard cancellable
8:30am. Boarding starts at 8:00am
1:30pm. Boarding starts at 1:15pm