Transfer: Heathrow Airport to London Hotel
- Meet and greet
- Free flight monitoring
- 30 minutes free waiting time on airport pickups, extra free waiting time can be requested at the time of booking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
What You Can Expect
Heathrow is London`s busiest airport, and has many transportation options to choose from. However hiring a taxi is a wise choice, benefits include: flight monitoring, meet and greet service, professional and helpful drivers and additional 30 minutes free waiting time. Booking your taxi in advance not only makes you feel relaxed but lets you enjoy a great ride with peace of mind.
London Hotels transfer will cover: Bayswater, Belgravia, Bloomsbury, Chelsea, Covent Garden, Earls Court, Euston, Hammersmith, Holborn, Kensington, Kings Cross, Knightsbridge, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Paddington, Park Lane, Pimlico, Regents Park, Soho, St James's, St John's Wood, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Victoria, West End, Waterloo, Westminster, Whitehall. Be it any hotel in and around London, we can get you there.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (additional cost applicable)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The driver will be waiting for your collection 30 minutes after the flight lands, additionally we provide extra 30 minutes of free waiting time. If in case you need additional waiting time, please add the same on the special instruction when you book.
Products standard cancellable
To be confirmed with supplier, refer to voucher for details