The View from The Shard with Optional Champagne
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages
- Glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Experience London from a new perspective — from the tallest building in Western Europe. This ticket is your chance to get access to The Shard. With a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard redefines the capital's skyline with its unique design consisting of glass facets inclining toward the top, which is open to the sky.
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
Simply bring your voucher to the entrance and you'll be allocated the next available time slot. Then, via a high-speed elevator, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
Upgrade to include a glass of Champagne and make your experience even more unforgettable.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- Tickets are flexible and customers can change the date of booking at no extra cost
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
Products standard cancellable
October 29, 2017 to March 21, 2018
Monday to Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm (last entry 6pm)
Thursday to Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 9pm)
Sunday: 10:00am - 07:00pm (last entry 6pm)
Please note on selected dates the opening hours may differ from regular opening hours, refer to voucher for details