The Jack The Ripper Happy Hour Tasting Tour
This tour is the only tour in London that has been designed to tell the story of Jack The Ripper as you sample a variety of tastings – some fitting with the Jack The Ripper Story and some that are local favourites in the East End.
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
What You Can Expect
You will walk through the same streets that Jack The Ripper famously prowled, as you stop in a variety of different tasting locations.
We start the tour with an "intro to Whitechapel" drink, followed by an exploration of the dark streets of the East End, where you will go behind the scenes of the famous Victorian year, 1888.
On the tour, you will taste of old-fashioned Gin a gin master who has one of London's largest collections. Afterwards, you will dig into some local BBQ MEAT, as only a butcher would, before visiting Spitalfield’s market and have a wine-tasting accompanied with nibbles. From Spitalfield’s Market, you will head over to Brick Lane, as you discover one of the East End’s most famous streets. It is there that we will finish our adventure, with a luscious lasting of homemade, gourmet African Chocolate.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Products standard cancellable
5:30pm, Saturday. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before 5:30pm, so that we can begin on time.