Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise
- Thames River cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at Westminster Pier in central London at 8pm, and sip a glass of sparkling wine to start your tour in style. Then, cruise out onto the Thames River and enjoy fine views over landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from your vantage point on the water.
Take a seat at your table and watch as famous sites such as City Hall, the London Eye, the National Theatre, the Oxo Tower, Shakespeare's Globe, the Shard, Somerset House, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London drift slowly past outside.
During your 3-hour cruise, savor a delicious 3-course dinner and enjoy the sultry sounds of your on-board jazz band — the ChiJazz quintet. Listen to a range of popular swing and Latin jazz numbers while you enjoy your meal, and perhaps hit the bar for a selection of beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, cocktails, and soft drinks (own expense).
Step into the cool of the evening on-deck to capture the sires on camera. At 11pm, return to your starting point at Westminster Pier to bring your tour to an end.
- Charcuterie platter
- Grilled escalope of chicken with dauphinoise potato and ratatouille of vegetables
- Crème brulee cheesecake with summer berry compote
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years