Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from London incl Entry Fees
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Admission to the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Admission to the famous Roman Baths or explore the beautiful city of Bath (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Luxury Mercedes coach with FREE Wi-Fi access & reclining seats
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to the Roman Baths (if the option with no entrance fee is selected)
What You Can Expect
Depart from London and travel out of the city in your air-conditioned coach toward the majestic Windsor Castle. Home of the British Royal Family for 900 years, and location for the 2018 Royal Wedding, Windsor is the world's largest and oldest occupied castle and widely considered one of England’s finest. Explore the lavishly-decorated State Apartments and St George's Chapel with your guide and hear of the castle’s fascinating history and heritage.
Continue on through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. This ancient stone circle is still a place of strong spiritual significance, and continues to capture the imagination of the many visitors it welcomes each year. Why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served remains a mystery though, so wander around the site at your leisure and decide for yourself why these age-old rocks have found themselves here. Take a look around the visitors’ center and learn the history of this ancient, mysterious site. During your visit enjoy a free interactive map and VOX personal headset that is exclusive to this tour.
Next, hop back in your coach and continue onward to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of England’s prettiest cities. Follow your guide on a panoramic tour of Bath and be enchanted by the town's beautiful streets and alleyways, capturing the sites on camera as you go. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour, you will see the city’s famous Roman Baths — the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
At the end of your time in Bath, travel back to London’s Victoria Coach Station where your day trip concludes.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle only takes place on selected dates
St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays.
Please note:Windsor Castle is closed on 29 & 30March, 1 & 20 April, 18, 19 May, 17 & 18Junethe tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
Please note:the State Apartments are closed on the following dates: 22 March, 19, 20, 21 April, 19 June. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead.
- Please note:Stonehenge will be closed to visitors on 20 and 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. On these dates the tour will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
Products standard cancellable
April 1 2018 onward: