St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Ticket
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Multilingual audio/video guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and British Sign Language (BSL)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Experience the whole of St Paul's Cathedral – a mainstay of the London skyline – on a self-guided tour. Designed by famous English architect Sir Christopher Wren, the current cathedral was completed in 1708, after the Great Fire of London ruined Old St Paul’s in 1666. The cathedral has always been associated with significant British events, including the wedding of Prince Charles to Lady Diana Spencer, Diamond Jubilee celebrations for Queen Victoria and an 80th birthday service for Queen Elizabeth II.
With your entrance ticket, head inside and pick up your audio/video guide, available in nine languages (see below for a list). You’ll tour the cathedral on your own, listening to the audio commentary and using your touch screen for historical tidbits and information about the significance of the cathedral throughout English history.
Begin in the cathedral’s crypt, with its memorials, tombs and monuments of important Brits like Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Climb upstairs to the Whispering Gallery - giving you a magnificient view of the cathedral - the exterior Stone Gallery and eventually the Golden Gallery with its panoramic views of the capital.
As you walk around, marvel at the soaring dome, the glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the central nave toward the quire aisle.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please exchange your ticket at the main admission points of the cathedrals
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral
- Please note: Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral on short notice
- The touch-screen multimedia guides are available in various languages and allow you to interactively explore St Paul's Cathedral
- If you are interested in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive in the cathedral (included). It is not possible to make reservations in advance.
- Please note: it is necessary to bring all pages of the voucher with you in order to redeem your tickets on the day. Guests that do not provide all details may be refused entry