Southampton Port Transfer to London Hotels or Heathrow Airport
- One-way transport by minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off at Heathrow Airport Terminals 1-5, major Heathrow Airport hotels, and central London hotels and select mainline stations
- Baggage storage
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Whether you’re travelling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared port arrival transfer service. Avoid the hassle of any long port lines for cabs, or the confusion of using public transport, and get your time in London off to a stress-free start.
When your cruise ship docks at Southampton cruise port, meet your professional driver and board your air-conditioned minivan that aims to depart the cruise port at 8:30am. Then, relax and enjoy the journey, stopping first at Heathrow International Airport before continuing into central London.
When your minivan arrives at Heathrow International Airport at approximately 10:30am, enjoy a drop-off at any of the five terminals to catch your flight, or at select Heathrow hotels.
Alternatively, stay on board and continue to central London. On arrival, make use of the drop-offs at select mainline stations for your onward journey, or at hotels in central London districts. See the Itinerary for a full list of locations for drop-offs.
If you’re flying from other London airports, such as Gatwick, Luton or Stansted, make use of a drop-off at London’s Victoria Rail or Coach Station, leaving your minivan here to connect with the frequent trains or airport buses to these airports (own expense).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your hotel or drop-off locations at Heathrow Airport or in central London. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, you will be dropped off at approximately 10:30am. For other London airport hotels you will be dropped at Victoria Station, where there are trains and buses to all four major airports
- At approximately 12:30pm, you will be dropped off at the following central London hotel districts or mainline stations:Tower of London/London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Waterloo/County Hall, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, West End, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Victoria Rail Station/Coach Station,Sloane Square, Paddington Rail Station, Bayswater, Knightsbridge, Kensington