Soho International Sunday Food Tour in London
There’s no better way to spend Sunday than eating your way around the Soho on a cultural walking tour. With all of Soho's incredible places, this tour offers an excellent exploration of the amazing array of delicious flavours in and around Soho.
This tour begins with a fabulous breakfast at a sustainable British restaurant in the semi-hidden Kingly Court – just off of the famous Carnaby Street. After breakfast, you will enjoy a colourful walk through some of Soho’s oldest and most charming streets, eating your way from one interesting international destination to another.
- 10 Delicious Tastings – in and around Soho
- An expert food tour guide
- “Best of London” Food Guide and map of Soho
- Stops to two hidden historic courtyards where we will do tastings
- Tasting of Prosecco
- Tasting of Dessert Wine
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
What You Can Expect
Soho is filled with pubs, bakeries, bars, restaurants and coffee shops. This small borough bordering with some of London’s most famous shopping streets like Oxford and Regent Street is always at the forefront in trends - and one thing never lacking, is food.
From traditional flavours to some of the newest fusions in the city, Soho is the place to learn about London’s incredible International Food scene. Our London food tour of Soho’s International cuisine is an exploration of this neighbourhood’s diverse and historical richness.
Our 3.5-Hour food and cultural walking tour will take you through Soho’s charming historical streets, as you discover a wide variety of International Foods from some of our favourite places.
London offers numerous choices for eating out , some good and some not so good. Food tours are the perfect way to discover a city, and our food tour was created to bring you the international flavours of Soho. You will discover high-quality, authentic eateries that the locals love, and learn how to avoid flashy food traps-which are generally very low quality and often more expensive.
This tour aims to give you the local feel of Soho and all it has to offer. Soho folklore is rich with colourful stories of writers, poets, artists and historical figures. Anyone can simply walk around Soho and enjoy its vibrant atmosphere. We want to show you other features of Soho that are not always visible to the eye.
Your expert food guide will bring you to the places that have a story and a heart. Places that are not only appreciated by the locals, but special places that you will remember.
Every destination that we chose for the tour, were places that left “US” speechless and very impressed. And most importantly, we want you to walk away with an experience that you will remember and taste again and again.
The theme of this tour in Soho is “international foods”, because Soho is considered one of London’s oldest multicultural areas. Immigrants moved in, and Soho initially became known as London’s “French Quarter”. Most foreigners that came to London, found cheap housing in Soho, and brought with them their incredible cuisines. Amidst the music halls, small theatres and brothels, these immigrants opened up cheap “eating-houses” all over the neighbourhood, making it the “in” place to eat for intellectuals, writers and artists, to find delicious international cuisine.
Your exploration of Soho will bring to life layer upon layer of Soho’s rich history, and highlight the cultures that have created so many of London’s diverse foods – often Soho being the first place to find them.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately