Small-Group River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Tower Millennium Pier
- High-speed river cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Protective clothing
- Life jacket
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
At your selected departure time, meet your captain at the Tower Millennium Pier, close to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge to begin your 20 or 40 minute high-speed river cruise. A combination of laugh-out-loud commentary, amazing sights, and high speeds, both blasts will show you the sights along the Thames and are sure to leave you exhilarated.
With the invigorating 20-minute Tower RIB Blast option, get a quick fix of speed and sights. On board, enjoy a unique guided commentary on celebrated London landmarks. As you leave Tower Pier, see The HMS Belfast, the Shard, City Hall, Tower of London. Then, under Tower Bridge, your skilled skipper will blast the turbo for serious high-speed thrills and music, before turning at full throttle back toward tower bridge. The trip concludes back at Tower Pier. Photos taken on board can be purchased upon your return to the pier.
The 40-minute Ultimate Tower RIB Blast is an enthralling 40-minute round-trip from Tower Pier. Make sure to hold on tight as the full power of the mighty twin turbo 740hp engine is unleash. Head under the iconic Tower Bridge, past Canary Wharf, and toward the dome of the O2 Arena. Then it’s full on action--take twisty turns, listen to awesome tunes, and race with high power all the way back to Tower Bridge. This option features more thrills and 'hold-on-tight' moments than the shorter cruises.
Tours end 20 or 40 minutes after departure depending on trip purchased.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum child weight 3 years or 33 pounds (15kg)
- If you use a wheelchair you may travel with us providing you can get into and out of the vessel either unaccompanied or with the assistance of your helper. You must be able to sit unaided in an upright position, have full control of your head and upper body and be able to grip the rails securely with both hands; you must also be able to brace yourself with your legs and feet.
Medical Conditions and Pregnancy
We do not allow passengers to travel with us with any of the following conditions:
- pregnant women
- people with existing back complaints/ heart complaints
- Passengers must advise Thames RIB Experience before booking of any medical conditions or disabilities that any passenger(s) are suffering from or have ever suffered from prior to booking, particularly dizzy spells, epilepsy, back/bone conditions and diabetes (this is not an exhaustive list).
Products standard cancellable
Please arrive 15 minutes before your trip departure time for a safety briefing and to be fitted with protective clothing and a life jacket.