Shrek's Adventure! London Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Shrek’s Adventure! London, located on the South Bank near top attractions such as the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon.
With your ticket in hand, enter Shrek’s Adventure! London for a magical experience that lasts just over an hour. Walk and ride through this indoor attraction, and enjoy a virtual bus trip above London with Donkey as your tour guide.
Hear stories and participate in ten fairy-tale themed shows along the way. Each of the live shows has a challenge to complete before moving on to the next step. Be sure to stay on the lookout for familiar movie characters such as Shrek, Donkey, Fiona and Puss in Boots too.
At the end of the tour, meet some of your favorite characters from Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda. You can even learn some martial arts moves from Mr Shifu and join the other characters for more fun before heading to your next destination at your leisure.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Book in advance to ensure guaranteed admission within 45 minutes of arrival or a later time of their choice, subject to availability
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Height restrictions: The Magic Bus ride– minimum height to ride is 0.9m
Products standard cancellable
Morning Admission: between 10am to 11:45am
Mid-day Admission: between 12pm to 1:45pm
Early Afternoon:between 2pm to 3:45pm
Late Afternoon: between 4pm to 5:45pm
Evening Admission: between 6pm to 7:30pm