SeaLife London Aquarium with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Entrance fee to SeaLife Aquarium London
- Sightseeing cruise
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the SeaLife London Aquarium — widely considered among the capital’s top attractions. Explore 14 themed zones including the Ray Lagoon, the Shark Walk, and the Tidal Reach, and venture into the Pacific Wreck — where sharks swim quietly past the Easter Island heads.
Along the way, enjoy up-close views of diverse marine species such as blind cave fish, bonnethead sharks, bowmouth guitarfish, clownfish, piranhas, sand eels, and sea horses.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attraction ticket valid for 48 hours from date of issue.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers should check opening times for the attraction, especially around Christmas and New Year period, as earlier closing times may apply.