Royal Observatory and Thames River Cruise in London
- Entrance fee to the Royal Observatory
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Alight at your leisure at Greenwich Pier and stroll up to the Greenwich Royal Observatory for sweeping views over Greenwich Park and the Thames River.
On arrival, learn how great scientists first mapped the seas and the stars, and stand astride two hemispheres at the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the world-famous Meridian Line. Touch a 4.5 billion year-old meteorite, watch how the universe was formed,, and guide a space mission to unravel the mysteries of the cosmos!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should check opening times of Royal Observatory prior to purchasing tickets.
- Please note: Royal Observatory tickets are valid for 48hrs from time of issuance for one entry per person