Private Tour: Traditional Black Cab Tour of London's Hidden Treasures
- Transport in private taxi (up to 5 people)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
This private black taxi tour, ideal for the whole family, takes you to both London’s most famous sites and its hidden treasures. Enjoy a comfortable drive around London in a traditional black taxi and stop at each landmark for a photograph and a historical explanation. Visit Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament and much more!
While driving through London in your private taxi, you'll also stop and see many of London’s hidden treasures -- places that "normal" tourists never get to see! Wander through alleyways and hear tales of murder and mystery! See the smallest house in London, the smallest square in town, explore Henry VIII’s cow shed and see his tennis court. Visit shops that are over 300 years old and still trading and see a house with false windows, a Roman Bath, a medieval banquet hall and Winston Churchill’s own cigar chair!
Upgrade your private black taxi tour to include an extra hour of sightseeing and discover even more hidden treasures of London!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after tour time and contact you before driving off
- No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver.
- Wheelchair accessible