Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London
- Professional photographer guide
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Explore the luminous landscape of London at night and learn how to get great night photography shots with ease. The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional fine art photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to.
Walking at a leisurely pace along London's South Bank explore the London skyline at night. Take time to photograph the iconic structure of the London Eye as it rotates slowly on the skyline. Learn how to set your camera to capture slow exposures which make the London Eye come alive. Learn how to set your camera to take different exposure times to change how your photographs look. Experiment with different angles of view to make unique impressive images. Marvel at the vibrancy of the London skyline as we make our way along the route towards the Millennium Bridge to photograph outstanding views of the River Thames and Westminster.
Photograph people and places along this colourful route. Explore the imposing structures of the Royal Festival Hall as it is illuminated at night. Admire and view the London Eye from across the River Thames from the Victoria Embankment. Look towards Big Ben and photograph the iconic clock face on St Stephen's Tower. This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography using the River Thames with fantastic London views and iconic landmarks. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age 16
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera
- Tripod is recommended for night photography - mono pod is an alternative if you are traveling light
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers