Port Arrival or Departure Transfer: London and Southampton
- Hotel pickup or hotel drop-off
- Meet and greet at the cruise port terminal
- One-way shared transfer, as per selected
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Save both time and money by pre-booking a shared ride port arrival or departure service from central London or Heathrow airport hotel direct to Southampton cruise terminal in a fully air-conditioned and spacious minivan or minibus which holds between 8 to 14 passengers and all the luggage. The small group ensures a personal service. Even if there is only 1 traveler, the service will run.
Pickup procedure from Southampton cruise terminal.
A representative will greet you at the Cruise terminals holding a customized sign.
This door-to-door service is available from 7:30am on selected cruise arrival days. With the departure from the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15am.
When making a booking please provide your cruise ship name and your flight departure details and the full address of your Heathrow airport terminal or hotel or Central London hotel. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the representative or driver.
Pickup procedure from central London.
Your driver or representative will pick you up directly from your London accommodation. For this door-to-door service, the first pickup will start from 10:30am on selected cruise arrival days, aiming to drop you at the cruise port by no later than 1:30pm. When making a booking please provide your cruise ship name and the full address of your Heathrow airport hotel or central London hotel. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the representative or driver.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The first pickup in Central London on selected cruise arrival dayswill start from 10:30am and from Heathrow Airport Hotels from 11:30am.
- As the vehicles are small vans and minibuses, we are able to pick up directly from the front of 95% of London Hotels
- The duration of the Journey is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 2 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service from the cruise terminal is available from 7:30am on selected cruise arrival days. With the departure from the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15am
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow Airport Hotel, you will be dropped off at approximately 9:30am. For London airport hotels you will be dropped at approximately 11:30am.
Itinerary Areas covered include:
Heathrow airport terminals 184.108.40.206 (Only four drop-offs)
Heathrow Airport hotels in postcode areas:
UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
If you arrive at Heathrow airport on the day of your cruise departure the best hotels to meet our driver for our Cruise shared ride Service at 11.30 am is from the Sofitel London Heathrow at Terminal 5 or the Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 which are both connected to the terminals.
Mainline London train stations:
Paddington Station, Euston Station, St Pancras (Eurostar) & King's Cross Station, Victoria Station, Charing Cross Station, Waterloo Station, London BridgeStation.
Central London hotel in postcode areas:
Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7,Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14,Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8,Tower of London/ Tower HillEC3N,London Bridge E1, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.
We are able to pick up from other locations in London for an additional charge between £10 - £20 extra (Per Traveler). This will be confirmed before the travel date. Fees can be paid to the driver in cash on the day of the Service.
Products standard cancellable
The average journey time from central London to Southampton is 2 hours and 20 minutes