Oxford and Cambridge Tour from London
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Guided tour of King's College Chapel
- Lunch packs will be included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Walking tour of Oxford, follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s most famous alumni, including Lewis Carroll, Bill Clinton and TS Eliot, as you enjoy a peaceful walk through captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes. See the Bodleian Library, one of the oldest libraries in Europe and take in the famous 'dreaming spires' on your visit. The unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town will definitely capture your imagination.
Christ Church, a treat for 'Harry Potter' fans of all ages, Christ Church was used as one of the major locations in the magical films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, initially used for The Great Hall of Hogwarts.
Lunch Pack included
Cambridge, visit the elegant city of Cambridge, famous for being home to the University of Cambridge. Take a peaceful through this picturesque city, which includes the renowned Cavendish Laboratory, King’s College Chapel, and the Cambridge University Library. Have a look at the oldest college that’s still in existence, Peterhouse, which dates back to 1284.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Boarding procedures begin 15 minutes prior to departure
Products standard cancellable
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure