Medieval Banquet and Merriment by Torchlight in London
- Medieval Show
- 4-course dinner
- Unlimited beer and wine during the meal (once dessert is served, bar will still be open for you to purchase drinks)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
This regal banquet takes place by flickering torchlight in vaulted cellars just a stone's throw from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Sit back and enjoy the show as Henry VIII's court entertainers provide a magical display for your amusement. Dinner is served by comely wenches, knights in armor provide entertainment, and bards sing medieval ballads!
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Children up to 17 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs and over)
Products standard cancellable
Wednesday – Saturday: Doors open at 7:15pm; Entertainment and meal commences 7:45pm; Entertainment finishes 10.00pm; Disco until 11.30pm
Sunday: Doors open at 5:15pm; Entertainment and meal commences 6.00pm; Entertainment finishes 8.15pm; Disco until 9.30pm