Mayfair Chocolate Ecstasy Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
This tour was launched in 2005 from a love of chocolate, London and meeting people. Now there are a team of passionate guides who will ensure that your time spent with them is delicious and entertaining.
The tour starts in one of London's most exclusive venues with a rich and indulgent hot chocolate and pastry whilst your guide shares with you an introduction to chocolate and the tour ahead. After a private tour of the venue's constantly-changing art collection (and a bathroom break) you'll be out on London's streets for part two.
Wandering through Mayfair, St James', Piccadilly and Soho you'll take in incredible architecture and learn a little more about each area. All of the venues you'll visit are expecting the group and delighted to share their best treats with you, as well as a discount if you want to buy some for later (or as a gift).
By the end of the tour you are guaranteed to feel completely satisfied with chocolate, or else your guide will get you more!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately