Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Round-trip tickets on Eurostar
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris
- Champagne lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Breakfast and dinner on the way back if option selected
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee for optional Louvre visit
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to St Pancras International station and meet your professional guide. Board the Eurostar and relax as it whisks you to Paris in just over 2 hours. If you wish, upgrade to 1st Class and enjoy breakfast served on board and dinner on your return journey.
Once you arrive in Paris, join your guide on an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic sightseeing tour. See top Paris attractions such as the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Opera House as you hear fascinating facts about the city.
Next, arrive at the iconic Eiffel Tower for your Champagne lunch. Skip the possible long admission lines with your fast-access ticket and ride the elevator to the stylish 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor. Take your seat and enjoy a glass of Champagne and delicious 2-course lunch with the sweeping views of the city providing a truly magical backdrop! See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Afterward, enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Seine River, whose banks boast UNESCO World Heritage status. Snap photos and listen to the illuminating commentary as you pass sights such as soaring Notre Dame Cathedral and the island, Île de la Cité.
Next, either choose to use some free time to shop or sightsee, or take a guided visit to the magnificent Louvre Museum (own expense) to see Leonardo da Vinci’s exquisite Mona Lisa and other masterpieces.
In the late afternoon, return to Gare du Nord station and catch the Eurostar back to St Pancras. Your tour ends when you arrive at around 8:30pm.
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasionally, lunch is not available on the Eiffel Tower. In this event, lunch will be provided on the Seine River cruise
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: the Louvre is closed on Tuesdays