Lunch in the Cotswolds from London
- Local guide
- 2-course lunch in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up
What You Can Expect
Start your day trip from central London and travel to Burford in the Cotswolds, where the town’s magnificent high street features every variety of Cotswold stone. You'll have time to visit the town's small tea houses before continuing to Bibury for a short walking tour around the village.
Lunch beckons and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous 2-course lunch in the heart of the Cotswolds? The hotel restaurant boasts a spectacular oak-beamed ceiling and a huge stone fireplace bearing supposed witches' marks, and serves a fabulous range of traditional food, including classic bread and butter pudding for dessert.
Continue to Bourton-on-the-Water in the afternoon, and stretch your legs during a brief 1-hour break. Then, journey onward to your final stop at lovely Stow-on-the-Wold. Use your free time in the village to explore at leisure and scout out the charming cafes, souvenir shops and photo-worthy limestone houses that line the streets.
Leave Stow-on-the-Wold in the late afternoon, and travel back to Victoria in central London where your tour finishes.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: on rare occasions the lunch venue may change due to availability
- A maximum of 9 people per booking