Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and Bath Including Pub Lunch
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Pub Lunch
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Departing London head directly to Stonehenge. The most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years. Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself.
You will then enjoy a delicious traditional one course lunch at a nearby pub.
Heading over Salisbury Plains descend into the Cathedral city of Salisbury. Famous for its Gothic Cathedral and home to England tallest spire standing at 404 feet (123 metres), entrance is included. Seize the opportunity to explore this 'Medieval Masterpiece' and the chance to view one of the 4 remaining Magna Carta books inside the Chapter House - Salisbury's copy of the world-famous legal charter is widely acknowledged as the best preserved of the four remaining documents. Don't forget to view probably the oldest working clock in existence, made of hand-wrought iron in or before 1386!
Next head to Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following a scenic drive into the heart of the city and a short walking tour with your guide, there is free time to explore. Perhaps visit the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago, visit Bath Abbey or simply treat yourself to an afternoon tea in one of the many quaint tea houses. Departing Bath arrive back into London for 7:30pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately