London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus and Independent Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion, spiritual worship and public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was Stonehenge an observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Prepare to be amazed as you walk around its perimeter and ponder this mysterious feat of ancient engineering.
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
- The tour on December 26 and January 1 will depart at 11am. Also the tour on May 4, May 25 & August 24 2018 depart at 12.15pm.