London Photography Tour - Private Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography instruction
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
What You Can Expect
This is an exceptional photography tour which is private to you and your group. Photograph London with an expert photographer during a this private tour. Learn how to capture the best compositions with a professional photographer to guide you.
The aim of this tour is to empower your photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and your group and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to.
Walking at a leisurely pace explore the world famous fountains, statues and pigeons of Trafalgar Square. Learn how to set your camera to make sculptures like the Landseer Lions in Trafalgar Square come alive. Marvel at the imposing architecture of the National Gallery. Taking time to photograph a variety of different compositions from a new perspective you make your way to Leicester Square which is home of Movie Premiers and famous for red carpet walk about by Tom Cruise. From there you walk through quirky side streets and small shops with "olde worlde" charm. Photograph red telephone boxes and the Statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus. See the banners which fly high over Regent's Street. Throughout this route there is something to admire and photograph.
You take a short working break for refreshments and to review progress. Then make your way to Admiralty Arch, Horseguards Parade and Whitehall. You pass horseguards and sentries and marvel at their splendour and colourful uniforms. You pass the Cabinet War Rooms and statues which pay homage to the Women of the Second World War. From here you explore one of the finest London Tube Signs of Westminster. You arrive at Westminster and photograph the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the many fine statures of Parliament Square including Winston Churchill, Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.
During the Private London Photography Tour learn how to;
- improve composition
- use light to its best advantage
- use depth of field
- create blurred backgrounds
- use shutter speed to create movement
- use shutter speed to freeze action
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age 16
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Gratuities not included