London Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Marvel in recognition at the sites of the Harry Potter movies’ famous scenes on your Harry Potter walking tour. Take a walk down the fictional Diagon Alley, hidden from the Muggle world that lurks nearby; see the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, featured in the first movie; and stand on the bridge that was destroyed in the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Meet your guide in Leicester Square, then after a short tube ride (make sure you have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour.
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Along the way, let your guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund