Tower of London, Changing of the Guard Tour and Thames Cruise
- Tours of the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Sightseeing cruise
- Changing of the Guard ceremony (selected dates only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Afternoon tea or London Eye standard flights (if upgrade option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
What You Can Expect
Start your day with pickup at the Victoria Coach Station in central London, and then travel by air-conditioned coach to St. Paul's Cathedral. Spend the morning there, then travel to Westminster Abbey where Prince William married Kate Middleton in a lavish royal wedding ceremony in 2011. Pose for photos outside the Gothic crowd pleaser. Head to the Mall outside Buckingham Palace to watch the legendary Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march in time to drumbeats, performing a ceremonial ritual that dates back centuries.
Move on to the Tower of London, a former prison, fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit sites like Traitor’s Gate, the Torture Exhibition and, of course, the glittering Crown Jewels – a collection of irreplaceable and historic items. Spend some free time here exploring and eating lunch.
Hop aboard a sightseeing boat for a short trip down the River Thames. Cruise down the river, looking out for the top London attractions such as Shakespeare’s Globe, and then step out onto dry land.
Finish your tour back at the start point or alternatively, upgrade to finish on a high note with one of two optional activities. Options include an afternoon tea on the Thames River or a must-do London Eye flight, for picture-perfect views over the capital. Both activities include transport to the attraction, but no transport back.
Please note: If your tour falls on a date when the Changing of the Guard ceremony is not taking place, you will stop at Buckingham Palace for photos
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Sunday tours are unable to include a tour of St Paul's cathedral due to the weekly service taking place; you will still be able to go inside the cathedral but there will be no guided tour
- Please note: tour itinerary may change subject to Tower of London opening time