London Multi-Attraction Pass: St Pauls, Shard, Thames Cruise
- London iVenture Card
- Information map
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except where included)
- Food and drinks (except where included)
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Pick up your London Flexi Attractions Pass from one of the central London redemption points or Heathrow Airport and choose from some of the city’s most popular attractions, tours, West End theater shows and restaurants. With the flexibility to choose from a 3-, 5-,7- or 10- Attractions Pass (each with a 1-month validity), the card allows you to experience London’s top attractions at your own pace.
Use your complimentary full-color London information map to plan your schedule. Packed with helpful information about each attraction, with highlighted attraction maps to help you find your way around with ease.
Head to the View from the Shard for unparalleled views of London’s famous skyline or visit the London Zoo.
Round off an evening with a visit to a West End theater show. Several select musicals and plays are included with the pass. While these change frequently, typical shows include War Horse, Mamma Mia! and The 39 Steps.
Your card includes admission to three, five, seven or 10 London attractions; simply choose from the list below.
*Attractions are subject to change
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- The View from the Shard
- Tickets to select West End theater shows (choose from available shows on the day)
- Thames River sightseeing cruise
- Thames River one day "unlimited" hop-on hop-off ticket
- High-speed Thames River boat ride (50 minutes)
- Evening sightseeing tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum
- The Ghost Bus Tour
- London Bridge Experience and Tombs
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Tower Bridge Experience
- London Zoo
- One-way coach transfer between Heathrow. Stansted or Gatwick airport and central London
- Medieval Banquet
- Hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour (unlimited 5-day ticket)
- Select day trips to Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, Leeds Castle, Oxford, Stonehenge, Stratford, Warwick and Windsor (hotel pickup not included)
- Meals at select London restaurants including Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Café, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Hush Brasserie and Tattershall Castle
- Afternoon tea at selected Café Concerto restaurants including the following locations: Piccadilly, Leicester Square, White Chapel and Northumberland Avenue
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The London iVenture Card is valid for six months from date of purchase; after first use, the card expires after one month