London Day Tour Including London Eye
- Entry to the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and London Eye
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Thames River Boat Ride
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Lunch packs will be included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- WIFI in some vehicles during peak season
What You Can Expect
Start your day with a panoramic tour of London! Sit back as your driver and guide take you through the city and past some of London’s most famous sights. You’ll stop at Westminster Abbey, so you can get that all-important photo of the spectacular church where William and Kate were married!
The tour will then reach St Paul’s Cathedral, the huge domed church in the old City of London. Designed by celebrated architect Sir Christopher Wren, St Paul’s Cathedral is full of historical delights. Enjoy time inside St Paul’s Cathedral and see the beautiful architecture, stained glass windows and tombs dedicated to important figures in British history.
You will then head to Buckingham Palace for the charmingly traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony. This regular occurrence involves the brightly dressed Queen’s Foot Guard changing shifts in spectacular fashion. The guards march alongside a military band as they return to the Palace!
Lunch packs will be included.
The 1,000 year old Tower of London has a history you have to see to believe! You’ll have plenty of time to explore this incredible fortress during our extended afternoon visit. Enjoy free time to explore the Tower of London as you wish, learning about its fascinating past. The Tower of London has been used as a palace, royal mint and zoo! See the gorgeous Crown Jewels, kept under lock and key in the Jewel Tower.
Meet The Beefeaters, or Yeoman Warders, are the Tower of London’s official guardians! Hear the tales of the Beefeaters during your exclusive tour with one of the Tower’s working Yeoman Warders. Listen as the smartly-dressed Beefeater recounts stories about their often grisly role in keeping watch over the Tower of London’s prisoners. Luckily, this isn’t part of their job description anymore and these important people are all retired members of the Armed Forces.
Break out of the Tower of London for a River Thames Boat Ride. This scenic trip down the Thames will show you some city sights from an entirely different perspective as you cruise towards the London Eye. Finish your London day trip on a high! See London from the skies during a flight on the iconic London Eye. Your tour will finish at approximately 6pm at the London Eye.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no tour inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- On 7, 9, 10, 16, 17 February 2018 Greenwich Pier will be closed. We will operate the tour with a boat ride from Tower Pier to London Eye where the tour will end.
Products standard cancellable
8:30am until 31 March 2018. Check-in time 8:00am