London Airport Transfer: Heathrow to Central London
- Meet and greet
- Free flight monitoring
- 30 minutes waiting time in the airport pickups, extra free waiting time can be requested at the time of booking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
What You Can Expect
Heathrow is London`s busiest airport, and has many transportation option to choose from. However hiring a taxi is a wise choice, benefits include: flight monitoring, meet and greet service, professional and helpful drivers and additional 30 minutes free waiting time. Booking your taxi in advance not only makes you feel relaxed but lets you enjoy a great ride with peace of mind.
The central London destinations this transfer will cover are: W1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2 and EC3
Vehicle Capacity Details:
Saloon Car – 4 Seater
Check-in Luggage: 2
Hand Luggage: 2
MPV Car – 5 Seater
Check-in Luggage: 4
Hand Luggage: 3
8 Seater Car
Check-in Luggage: 8
Hand Luggage: 8
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (additional cost applicable)
- Saloon/Sedan car can accommodate 4 passengers, 2 check in luggage and 2 hand luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, Strollers, Wheel chairs, golf bags or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Our driver will be waiting for your collection 30 minutes after the flight lands, additionally we provide extra 30 minutes of free waiting time. If in case you need additional waiting time, please add the same on the special instruction when you book.