London Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer
- Child seats are available (additional cost)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges will apply for flights delayed more than 90 minutes
What You Can Expect
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your London Docklands or London City accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Don't forget to book your London Departure Airport Transfer for the journey home!
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- For International flights the driver will be waiting by the information desk holding a sign with the passengers name 30 minutes after the flight has landed. The driver will then wait a further 1 hour before leaving the airport. That is a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes after the flight has landed. If your flight is delayed more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, surcharges will apply.
- For european and local flights the driver will be by the information desk 15 minutes after the flight has landed and will wait a further 1 hour. If your flight is delayed more than 1 hour, surcharges will apply.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle