Law in London Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Complimentary drink
- A copy of the Magna Carta
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Meet at the front entrance to the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand. The Courts are located in a huge Victorian building full of legal history. Tour guests are normally shown into an actual ongoing court case by your guide. After a brief tour of the building, the tour then proceeds to the Rolls Building which is where eg. Russian oligarchs come to settle their disputes seeking British justice. We walk by the famous Old Bailey court house where famous cases such as the Great Train Robbery were held.
On the tour, we make time for visits to the Inns of Court and gardens, a shop where the legal profession purchase their wigs and then the tour will complete at a pub frequented by legal types!. Much to see and experience of a legal nature and your lawyer guide is able to answer all legal queries. Each tour guest receives complimentary drink along with copy of the Magna Carta.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund