Helicopter Flight in London
- Safety briefing
- Shared helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to the helipad in Battersea, central London, and then head inside the helicopter center to enjoy a safety briefing. Follow your pilot into your waiting helicopter, and relax in your seat, while watching the sights of London take center stage.
In no time at all, many of London’s legendary landmarks are visible. Listen to your pilot pointing out all the big-name sights as you soar through the skies, and gaze down at Buckingham Palace and Green Park. While following the meandering Thames River through the city, look out for more top London attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Big Ben, Olympic Stadium, Wembley Stadium and more.
Loop back along the Thames River for a second look and spot anything you missed on the first pass, before gliding back to Battersea. Your experience finishes at the helipad after touching down on the ground.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 240lbs (110kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. Please purchase an extra seat at checkout.
- Please note you will be weighed at check-in.
- A current valid passport or photographic ID is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not children aged 3 and under
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the flight
- Please note: Exact start time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator